Bienvenidos a Tres Besos….
We have two (2) short term, vacation rentals in the Pueblo Mágico, Todos Los Santos, Baja CA Sur, México.
Here are our Availability and Rates
Tres Besos es un lugar simple, tranquilo y muy bueno para su salud! Tres Besos is a simple, relaxing place and very good for your health!
We appreciate your visit and hope you choose our accommodations.
Tres Besos is a no pets, non-smoking facility.
Tres Besos’ owners believe that every person deserves easy, low-cost access to all resources needed to have a safe, healthy and comfortable life. Visit our links page for information on Public access to real, community vetted & community sponsored information (meaning uncensored by capitalist interests).
If you are concerned about visiting or moving to México then please watch this video. Granted it is slightly dated but ask any of these people today and they will tell you the same story, that life in the USA is more dangerous and costly and Mexicans are civilized! You will hear similar stories from those of us living in Todos Santos and elsewhere in México.
We sold everything in the USA and moved to Todos Santos for a more comfortable, healthy and affordable life.
The Baja Insider reports that México is the number one foreign destination for US citizens. About 25 million US citizens safely visit México per year with Cancún as the number one choice and Cabo San Lucas as the second.
Tijuana is the busiest border crossing on Earth: Over 150,000 US citizens safely cross TJ’s border DAILY!
… tourists and average citizens are as safe in México as any where else. So visit anytime and stay with us for a relaxing Baja experience!
If you are still concerned please visit the very bottom of our “Health Promoting Ideas & Actions” page for our statement on violence in México.
Avoid fear mongering commercial USA news: Listen to non-commercial Pacifica Network News on the Left side of the dial or online: KPFA – Berkeley, KPFK – LA, WBAI – NYC, WPFW – WADC, KPFT – Houston.
🌴 😎 🌵 🏄🏽 🐢 🐴 🌞 🏊🏼 ⛰
Tres Besos’ gated compound has 3 houses set around a garden currently with 2 rentals:
Tres Besos offers:
- tranquil accommodations set in a lush tropical garden free from phones & TV.
- La Casita is a 1200 SF, 2 bedroom, 2 bath house
- La Cabaña is a 300 SF, Studio with outdoor covered kitchen, bath, patio
- Health care option with acupuncture and Tai Qi.
- Ecotourist Activities.
- Turtle Conservation thru our friends at Tortuguerous Las Playitas where you can volunteer to help or participate in a hatchling release.
- Diet information based on CM and over 30 years of monitoring the ongoing debate.
Location, Location, Location
- 5 minute walk to the beach
- a mile and a half drive or walk to town
- half a kilometer South of the Tropic of Cancer
- about 2 mile beach-walk or a 15 min drive to our fisherman’s beach, Punto Lobos.
- surf/swim beaches are 20 min drive: north to La Pastora or south to Los Cerritos,
- local beach is a shore break, challenging for swimming when swell is over a meter.
- Our lush garden is full of palms, bananas, papayas, macadamias, coconuts, mangos, guavas, vegetables, medicinal & culinary herbs…
- Locally available organic food.
Local events include TS Cultural and Seasonal Fiestas, TS Music Festival in January, TS Art Festival in February, TS Film Festival in March, TS Mango Festival. There is a festival practically every month and plenty of arts and crafts shopping and several eateries on every block in town.
FYI on weather:
- Most of the year temperatures are between 50-90 F and relatively low humidity.
- Swimming is best from October thru Jan. Ocean can be warm into February.
- The least desirable time here is late July thru early October, Hurricane Season.
- May 16 is the beginning of the Global Hurricane Season, however…
- 80% of all hurricanes that have hit Baja did so in September.
- Hurricane season temperatures: high 80’s to low 90’s F & 80-100% humidity.
- The ocean is around 80-85 F during this time as well.
- August thru early October is our rainy season at 5″/ yr in lowlands & 40″ in mtns
- We do get some rain throughout the winter.
- Currently there is no air conditioning in any of our houses.
Diane and Larry are acupuncturists offering health care options with on-site treatments, Tai Qi, local yoga, etc… We also buy, refurbish & sell cool old furniture.
Local Ecotourist Activities: whale watching – Winter/Spring, turtle nesting/hatching – Winter & Spring, horseback riding, hiking, biking, sea kayking, snorkeling, surfing in Jacques Cousteau’s favorite Marine ecosystem.
Baja has one of the largest Coral Reefs on Earth: Cabo Pulmo, 3 hour drive.
Turtle volunteer activities are available through our friends at Tortugueros Las Playitas A.C. who manage the Winter Turtle Conservation district on our 20 mile stretch of beach.
Eco Baja Tours offers airport shuttle services. Book here. About $22USD per person one-way to Todos Santos.
🌎¡Salud a La Madre Tierra, muchísima gracias!🌎
Copyright © 2014 – 2017