As human citizens of Earth, we understand that our health directly reflects Earth’s health … AND now, due to humanity’s global impact, the Earth’s health directly reflects our health.
All life as we know it is symbiotic.
…meaning all species of life on Earth are interconnected & dependent on each other. …think of Lichens: symbiotic associations of a fungus and photosynthetic bacteria that have taken a “likin” to each other!
AND lichens happen to be one of the oldest, if not THE oldest, forms of multicellular life on Earth. Evidence dates back around 400 million years.
Ask any biologist: A “Bio” conference a few years ago determined that every “individual” organism is actually a community of life. Since each “individual is mostly made up of viruses, bacteria, fungi & nematodes, we are not actually “individual beings”.
Considering that each “individual” is symbiotic with and dependent on all the other species that live on & in it (us) and all around us everywhere on Earth, “I” am a “we” and so are you all.
…therefore science can no longer recognize “individuals” and thus “individual” species without considering their interactions with and dependence on the community of life that that “individual” represents. So life is “communal”. This means Nature is “communist”.
Thus we offer onsite healthcare consultations as retired practitioners of Chinese Medicine with the above ideals,.
- CM & holistic diet based consultations.
- Tai Qi and Tea Connoisseur Classes.
- Local contacts with other modality practitioners.
- additional fees apply
- by appointment
Todos Santos has practitioners of massage, yoga, tai qi, naturopathy, herbology, chiropractors, counselors of various types as well as cooking & art classes etc. …
We met, in 1994 at Five Branches University of Traditional Chinese Medicine, where we obtained Master’s Degrees in Traditional Chinese Medicine (MTCM).
- Larry Kulick, and Diane Sheffield are Self-employed worker-owner, stewards of Tres Besos Homestead.
- Diane and Larry have been married & in business together since 1998.
- Diane has a double BS in biology and psycology
- Larry has certification in Permaculture Design (PCD) & 15 yrs in Tai Qi
- The red symbol above says “Mei How Jun Jio” Chinese version of “Methow Acupuncture Clinic” which in Chinese means “Beautiful Medicine”
Our Tai Qi/Qi Gong classes are focused on Tai Qi principles that give you something to use in daily life:
Tai Qi teaches basic body mechanics that gives us ways to lift things & move the body in ways that minimize low-back impact, keeping weight centered on the biggest muscles in your body: the quadriceps.
Here Larry demonstrates the extension of the movement called “Wave Hands Like Clouds” under Sand Dune Arch at Arches National Park, Moab, UT.
- $4.00 USD for our CM based Dietetics Guide.
- $20.00 for all of our information on details and issues regarding diet.
- $60.00 USD or trade equivalent per hour
- in-person or phone consultation.
- Contact us with your request and we will reply with details.
Some of our favorite resources:
- Healing with Whole Foods: Asian Traditions and Modern Nutrition, by Paul Pitchford, 2002, now on his Third Edition with over 500,000 copies sold. North Atlantic Books.
- Nourishing Traditions: The Cookbook that Challenges Politically Correct Nutrition and the Diet Dictocrats, by Sally Fallon and Mary Enig, PhD, Revised Second Edition, 2001. New Trends Publishing.
- Be sure to read the first 90 pages thoroughly for a basic but high level education on the truth about nutrition & health maintenance.
- This is the first in a series of books by these two amazing women.
- Know Your Fats: The Complete Primer for Understanding the Nutrition of Fats, Oils and Cholesterol. Mary G. Enig, Ph.D. Bethesda Press, 2000.
- Dr Enig’s Ph.D was in Nutritional Science with a focus on lipids (fats).
- Decolonize Your Diet: Plant Based Mexican-American Recipes for Health and Healing, by Luz Calvo and Catriona Rueda Esquibel, 2015 Arsenal Pulp Press.
- Eat Mexico: Recipes From México City’s Streets, Markets & Fondas by Lesley Téllez, 2015. Kyle Books.
- KPFA. 94.1 FM Berkeley, CA, www.kpfa.org, offers many shows providing non-capitalist, uncensored news & information on health care and the politics thereof.
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎