- Rates may change at any time on the site or with 30 Day Notice on any contract.
- We accept CASH (USD or MXN), PayPal.Me, Direct Deposit, Bank Transfer
- We are a small family operation renting our own on site, complete casitas.
- We are NOT a hotel/motel so daily/weekly cleaning is on tenant.
- Please read this entire page for full details
- We have a 1 week minimum and 6 month maximum.
- Note: Day rates are included for comparison purposes only.
- We are a no pets and non-smoking household
Rates by Season in U.S.A. Dollars (USD). (day rates only for comparison)
Casa Joy and La Cabaña have the same rates
La Cabaña: 400 ft2 (37 m2), “studio”, no AC, with private, covered outdoor kitchen, bath, patio, fenced yard – sleeps 2 currently not available.
Casa Joy 800 ft2 (75 m2), 1 bed, 1 bath house, full indoor kitchen, covered outdoor patio/dining, outdoor laundry & shower – sleeps up to 2, currently available .
- $400/week ($57/day)
- $600/2 weeks ($43/day)
- $750/3 weeks ($36/day)
- $950/month ($32/day)
Following policies apply to all units…
- Refundable Security/Damage Deposit for first time clients:
- $500 USD for terms of a month or more
- $100 for terms of less than one month
- 1-3 week rentals:
- entire rental amount due up front to hold reservation.
- 2 & 3 week rentals = discounts on weekly rates
- One month or more:
- 1st full month’s Rent due up front to hold reservation.
- Subsequent month’s rent due 1st of each “month”
- late after 5 pm on 5th day after beginning of ”month”.
- Security Deposit Due in cash upon arrival (preferred) or PayPal at least 2 business days prior to arrival.
- We are a no pets and non-smoking household.
- La Casita tenant has a friendly yard cat who is not allowed indoors.
- Please do not feed him or any strays of any kind.
- We are allergic to dogs.
- $200 within 60 days prior to start of term.
- No refund if less than 30 days prior to start of term.
We accept (in order of preference)
- Cash (USD or MXN)
- Electronic Transfer via Zelle.
- Direct Deposit
- We can connect you with local “ecotourism” groups
- Turtle releases & volunteer opportunities
- Whale/Whale Shark watching
- Horse back riding
In-House Chinese Medicine based Health care:
- We retired from a Chinese Medical Practice of nearly 20 years so we only offer the following.
- Tai Qi/Qi Gong Principles Classes – $10
- Chinese Medicine based diet consultation – $30
- Tea Connoisseur Classes – $15/person
- Tea Class requires 1 month notice & is limited to 4-5 people.
- Depends on available tea supply
- We have many contacts to share for local yoga classes, massage, acutonics, shamanic ritual/consult, chiropractic, hair stylist etc.: some offers house calls.
Send private email note with your contact information.
For Paypal payments use our PayPal.Me Link:
On Paypal, if you are outside the USA you may have to change the country to USA via the link on the Paypal page, via the flag icon.
Feel free to call/write with any questions.
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎