- Rates may change at any time on the site or with 30 Day Notice on any contract.
- We are a small family operation,
- We are NOT a hotel/motel so daily/weekly cleaning is on tenant.
- We currently have two (2) fully furnished houses available to rent
- La Casita, 1200 s.f. Two (2) bedroom, Two (2) bath house,
- La Cabaña, ~350 s.f. “bungalow” w/ private outdoor LR, Kit, Ba, Yard.
- We only rent short term: minimum 1 week, maximum 6 months.
- Note: Day rates are included for comparison purposes only.
Rates by Season in U.S.A. Dollars, USD. (day rates only for comparison)
La Casita: 1200 sf, 2 bdrm, 2 bath house, with AC, facing the garden, sleeps 4:
- 1 November thru 30 April:
- $600/week ($86/day)
- $1,200/month ($40/day)
- $100 for one night
- 1 May thru 31 October:
- $500/week ($70/day)
- $1,000/month ($33/day)
- $80 for one night
La Cabaña: 300 sf, “studio”, no AC, with private, covered outdoor kitchen, bath, patio, fenced yard – sleeps up to 2:
- 1 November – 30 April:
- $400/week ($57/day)
- $800/month ($27/day)
- $60 for one night
- 1 May – 31 October:
- $350/week ($50/day)
- $650/month ($22/day)
- $50 for one night
Following policies apply to all units…
- We accept cash (USD or MXN), Paypal, Direct Deposit, Bank Transfer.
- Refundable Security/Damage Deposit:
- $500 USD for terms of a month or more
- $250 for terms of less than one month
- 1-3 week rentals:
- entire rental amount due up front to hold reservation.
- One month or more:
- 1st month’s Rent due up front to hold reservation.
- Subsequent month’s rent due 1st of each “month”
- late after 5 pm on the 5th day.
- Security Deposit Due in cash upon arrival (preferred) or PayPal at least 2 business days prior to arrival.
We are a no pets and non-smoking household
- $200 prior to 30 days before scheduled arrival date.
- No refund if less than 30 days before scheduled arrival date.
We accept cash (USD or MXN), Paypal, Electronic Transfer.
We will confirm via email with rental agreement & Detailed Directions.
- with our contacts we can connect you with local “ecotourism” groups
- enjoy local Hiking, Camping, Kayaking, Snorkeling, Turtle releases & volunteer opportunities, whale watching, horse back riding, bicycling, etc….
In House Chinese Medicine based Health care:
- Tai Qi/Qi Gong Principles Classes: $10 per person
- Acupuncture Treatments: $45 per person
- Tea Connoisseur Classes: $25
- Tea Class requires 1 month notice & is limited to 4-5 people.
- Depends on available tea supply
- We have many contacts to arrange for local yoga classes and massage: house calls may be arranged.
Please use our contact form to send a private email with your contact information.
For Paypal payments click Paypal: If you are outside the USA you may have to change the country to USA via the link on the Paypal page, via the flag icon.
Feel free to call with any questions.
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎