Tres Besos is available for short term, vacation rental in the Pueblo Mágico,
Todos Los Santos, Baja CA Sur, México, 23300
We offer three (3) no pet, non-smoking fully furnished units.
- La Casita
- 1200 ft2 (111 m2), 2 bedroom, 2 bath house facing the garden
- covered outdoor patio/dining area.
- La Cabaña
- 400 ft2 (37 m2) studio/bedroom
- 600 sf (50 m2) covered private patio/Dining Rm/Living Rm
- fully appointed, outdoor kitchen & bath under palapa (palm leaf) roof.
- private fenced yard.
- Casa Joy newly remodeled available late Spring
- 800 ft2 (75 m2) 1 bedroom, 1 bath house with full kitchen & bath
- radiant heated floor! 🤗
- covered front patio/dining area
- outdoor shower, laundry, wash basin
Units are set around a tropical food garden:
Tres Besos is a one acre Oasis of fruit and nut trees, palms, papayas, avocados, mangos, and other food and medicinal plants.
All units are fully furnished:
- fully equipped kitchens with pulido (polished) concrete counters
- custom refurbished, bathroom vanities some with hand crafted faucets
- craftsmen dining table and chairs
- some antiques & some our own refurbished furniture
- cozy lounge chairs
- queen sized beds in all rooms
- towels, linens, blankets, down comforters
- covered patios with outdoor dining
- broadband WIFI internet
- clothes washer
- solar clothes dryer
- use of on-site solar heated swimming pool
- Complimentary items
- first week’s worth of TP, hand & laundry soap
- first 5 gallon (20 L) bottle reverse osmosis drinking water
- Local and US phone use available upon request
- 1 Double and 1 Queen air mattress available for guests’ visitors.
- short walk to the “La Cachora” Beach
- about 1.5 mile beach walk to Punto Lobos where you can buy fresh fish directly from the fisherman. You can drive there as well.
- Downtown TS, local shops & eateries are all only 1.5-2 miles away N or S
Todos Santos is a cozy retreat town, un Pueblo Májico, with many creative activities: yoga, massage, tai chi, writing / reading groups, art workshops, ecotourism – horseback riding, boating, whale watching, fishing, hiking, biking, snorkeling, diving, surfing.
Plenty of relaxed shopping & eating around the very walkable center of town.
Remember to visit Hotel CA and the Plaza.
Tres Besos es un lugar simple, tranquilo y muy bueno para su salud.
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎
Copyright © 2014-2021