Tres Besos is available for short term, vacation rental in the Pueblo Mágico,
Todos Los Santos, Baja CA Sur, México, 23300
We offer four no pet, non-smoking fully furnished units.
- La Casita
- 1200 sf, 2 bedroom, 2 bath house facing the garden.
- La Cabaña
- 400 sf studio, covered outdoor kitchen & bath, 600 sf patio/DR/LR
- private fenced yard.
- Casa Esquina newly remodeled
- 500 sf studio, kitchen & bath
- radiant heated floor! 🤗
- covered front patio
- additional outdoor shower, laundry, wash basin
- broadband internet
Units are set around a tropical food garden:
Tres Besos is a one acre acre Oasis of fruit and nut trees, palms, papayas, avocados, mangos, and other food and medicinal plants.
All units are fully furnished:
- fully equipped kitchens with new pulido counters
- ceramic, bathroom sinks in new pulido counters or custom vanities
- craftsmen dining table and chairs
- some antiques & some our own refurbished furniture
- cozy lounge chairs
- queen sized beds in all rooms
- towels, linens, blankets, down comforters
- covered patios with hammock
- broadband WIFI
- clothes washer
- solar clothes dryer
- use of on-site solar heated swimming pool
- complimentary items
- first week’s worth of TP, hand & laundry soap
- first 5 gallon (20 L) bottle reverse osmosis drinking water
- Local and US phone use available upon request
- 1 Double and 1 Queen air mattress available for small fee.
- short walk to the “La Cachora” Beach
- about 1.5 mile beach walk to Punto Lobos where you can buy fresh fish directly from the fisherman. You can drive there as well.
- Downtown TS, local shops & eateries are all only 1.5-2 miles away N or S
Todos Santos is a cozy retreat area with many creative activities: yoga, massage, tai chi, writing / reading groups, art workshops, ecotourism – boating, fishing, hiking, biking, snorkeling, diving, surfing.
Plenty of relaxed shopping & eating around the very walkable center of town.
Remember to visit Hotel CA and the Plaza.
Tres Besos es un lugar simple, tranquilo y muy bueno para su salud.
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎
Copyright © 2014-2020