Tres Besos has two (2) bungalows available for short term rental in the Pueblo Mágico,
Todos Los Santos, Baja CA Sur, México, 23300
We offer two (2) no pet, non-smoking fully furnished units.
- La Cabaña
- 400 ft2 (37 m2) studio/bedroom
- 600 sf (50 m2) outdoor, covered, private patio/”Dining Rm/Living Rm”
- Outdoor kitchen & enclosed bath under palapa (palm leaf) roof.
- Private fenced yard.
- Casa Joy
- CURRENTLY OFF THE MARKET DUE TO LONG TERM FAMILY USE…
- 800 ft2 (75 m2) 1 bedroom, 1 bath house with full kitchen & bath
- newly remodeled 2019 with a radiant heated floor! 🤗
- covered front patio/dining area, 2 story ceiling
Units are set around a tropical food garden:
Tres Besos is a one acre Oasis of fruit and nut trees, palms, papayas, avocados, mangos, and other food and medicinal plants.
Units are fully furnished, including:
- fully appointed kitchens with pulido (polished) concrete counters
- custom bathroom vanities, Mexican ceramic sinks, some with hand crafted faucets
- craftsmen dining tables and chairs
- some antiques & some of our own refurbished furniture
- cozy lounge chairs
- queen sized beds in all rooms
- towels, linens, blankets, down comforters
- covered patios with outdoor dining
- garden greens and fruits in season
- all utilities
- broadband WIFI internet
- clothes washer
- solar clothes dryer
- 24 hour access to on-site solar heated swimming pool (Quiet time 9 PM – 9 AM)
- Complimentary items
- first week’s worth of TP, hand & laundry soap
- first 5 gallon (20 L) bottle reverse osmosis drinking water
- Local and US phone use available if needed
- Air mattress available for guests’ visitors.
- Short walk to the “La Cachora” Beach
- About 2 mile beach walk to Punto Lobos where you can buy fresh fish directly from the fisherman. You can drive there as well.
- Downtown, local shops & eateries are all only 1.5-2 miles away N or S
Todos Santos is a cozy retreat town, un Pueblo Májico, with many creative activities: yoga, massage, tai chi, writing / reading groups, art workshops, ecotourism – horseback riding, boating, whale watching, fishing, hiking, biking, snorkeling, diving, surfing.
Plenty of relaxed shopping & eating around the very walkable center of town.
Remember to visit Hotel CA and the Plaza.
Tres Besos es un lugar simple, tranquilo y muy bueno para su salud.
Nos parece bueno! (It seems good to us)…
🌎 ¡Vive La Madre Tierra! 🌎
Copyright © 2014-2022